Submersible pumps for solid-laden wastewater
DOMO series, stainless steel electric pumps, are available with twin-channel or vortex impeller (DOMO VX). Designed to handle suspended solids up to 50 mm in diameter (35 mm for DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX). Four basic models with 0.55 (0.75 HP) to 1.5 kW
(2HP) rated power. Versions with or without float switch are available. DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM.
• Delivery: up to 40,00 m³/h
• Head: up to 14,5 m
• Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
• Power: from 0,55 kW up to 1,50 kW
• Temperature of pumped liquid: to 35,0 °C
• Maximum immersion depth: 5,0 m
• Free passage: up to 50,0 mm
See attached datasheets for technical specifications and further information.
Click for Data Sheet